1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 Responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is iDventure UG (limited liability), Meisenweg 6, 40667 Meerbusch, Germany, Tel .: 01742918226, email: email@example.com. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or together with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transfer of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
If you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
Our visited website
Date and time at the time of access
Amount of data sent in bytes
Source / reference from which you came to the page
Operating system used
IP address used (if necessary: in anonymous form)
Processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are specific indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable you to recognize your browser the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to the individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings in your web browser.
Some of the cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the content of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies we use, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR either to implement the contract, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR in the case of a given consent or according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that the functionality of our website may be restricted if cookies are not accepted.
4) Contact us
When contacting us (e.g. via contact form or email), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, then an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention requirements.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
According to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. It is possible to delete your customer account at any time and can send a message to the above. Address of the person responsible. We store and use the data you provide for contract processing. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with due regard to tax and commercial law retention periods and deleted after the expiry of these deadlines, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further data use on our part is reserved has been.
6) Use of your data for direct advertising
6.1 Subscribe to our email newsletter
If you register for our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to send the newsletter. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have expressly confirmed to us that you consent to receiving the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to click the corresponding link to confirm that you want to receive the newsletter in the future.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR. When registering for the newsletter, we save your IP address entered by the Internet service provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace a possible misuse of your email address at a later date. The data we collect when you register for the newsletter will only be used for advertising purposes in the form of the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using the link provided in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person named above. After unsubscribing, your email address will be deleted from our newsletter mailing list immediately, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use the data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
6.2 Sending the e-mail newsletter to existing customers
If you have provided us with your e-mail address when purchasing goods or services, we reserve the right to regularly send you offers from our range of goods or services similar to those already purchased from our range. We do not have to obtain any separate consent from you for this in accordance with Section 7 (3) UWG. In this respect, data processing takes place solely on the basis of our legitimate interest in personalized direct advertising in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If you have initially objected to the use of your email address for this purpose, we will not send you an email. You are entitled to object to the use of your email address for the aforementioned advertising purpose at any time with future effect by notifying the person responsible at the beginning. For this, you only incur transmission costs according to the basic tariffs.
After receipt of your objection, the use of your email address for advertising purposes will be stopped immediately.
6.3 Sending newsletters via Sendinblue
Our email newsletter is sent via the technical service provider Sendinblue SAS (55 Rue d’Amsterdam, 75008 Paris, France), to whom we pass on the data you provided when you subscribed to the newsletter. This transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR and serves our legitimate interest in using an advertising-effective, safe and user-friendly newsletter system. The data you enter for newsletter subscription (e.g. email address) will be stored on the Sendinblue servers in the EU.
Sendinblue uses this information to send and statistically evaluate the newsletter on our behalf. For the evaluation, the emails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files that are stored on our website. In this way it can be determined whether a newsletter message has been opened and which links have been clicked on. In addition, technical information is recorded (e.g. time of access, IP address, browser type and operating system). The data is only collected in a pseudonymized form and is not linked to your other personal data; direct personal reference is excluded. This data is used only for statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns. The results of these analyzes can be used to better adapt future newsletters to the interests of the recipients. If you want to object to the data analysis for statistical evaluation purposes, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Sendinblue can also process this data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f Use the GDPR itself based on its own legitimate interest in the needs-based design and optimization of the service and for market research purposes, for example to determine which countries the recipients come from. However, Sendinblue does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them themselves or to pass them on to third parties.
We have concluded an order processing contract with Sendinblue, with which we oblige Sendinblue to protect our customers' data and not to pass them on to third parties.
You can view Sendinblue's data protection regulations here: https://de.sendinblue.com/legal/privacypolicy/
7) Data processing for order processing
7.1 In order to process your order, we work with the following service provider (s) who support us in whole or in part in the execution of contracts. Certain personal data is transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as far as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution as part of the payment processing, if this is necessary for the payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly below. The legal basis for the transfer of the data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
7.2 Use of special service providers for order processing and processing
The order is processed by the service provider "JTL" (JTL-Software-GmbH, Rheinstr. 7, 41836 Hückelhoven). Name, address and, if applicable, other personal data are stored in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR passed on to JTL exclusively for the purpose of processing the online order. Your data will only be passed on to the extent that this is actually necessary for the processing of the order. Details on JTL's data protection and the data protection declaration of JTL-Software-GmbH can be viewed at the following link: https://www.jtl-software.de/Datenschutz
7.3 Disclosure of personal data to shipping service providers
If the goods are delivered by the transport service provider UPS (United Parcel Service Germany Inc. & Co. OHG, Görlitzer Straße 1, 41460 Neuss), we will give your email address before the goods are delivered in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO for the purpose of coordinating a delivery date or for delivery notification to UPS, provided you have given your express consent in the ordering process. Otherwise we give for the purpose of delivery according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR only forward the name of the recipient and the delivery address to UPS. The data will only be passed on if this is necessary for the delivery of goods. In this case, a prior coordination of the delivery date with UPS or the transmission of status information of the shipment delivery is not possible.
The consent can be withdrawn at any time with future effect to the person responsible above or to the transport service provider UPS.
8) Rights of the data subject
8.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
• Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if we have not collected it from you, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope that affects you and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to information, which guarantees according to Art. 46 GDPR for forwarding your data exists in third countries;
• Right to correction in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
• Right to deletion according to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the correctness of your data, which you disputed, is checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead demand the restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have objected to reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not certain whether ours legitimate reasons prevail;
• Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, he is obliged to correct or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed or to restrict processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
• Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible ;
• Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with future effect. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
• Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy the Member State of your whereabouts, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation.
8.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PRINCIPLE OF LEGAL INTEREST, YOU WILL HAVE THE RIGHT AT ALL TIME FOR REASONS FOR YOUR OWN
Right, for reasons arising from your special situation, to object to this processing with effect for the future.
If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned. PROCESSING IS SUBJECT TO BE PROVIDED IF WE CAN PROVIDE OBLIGATORY PROTECTED REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING, WHICH EXERCISE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL PROPERTIES, OR IF THE PROCESSING OF PUBLICITY OR PEDICTION.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISEMENT, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO PROCESS PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE CONTRADICTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
9) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is measured on the basis of the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and - if relevant - also on the basis of the respective statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law).
When processing personal data based on an express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject withdraws their consent.
Are there statutory retention periods for data that is part of legal or similar legal obligations on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR are processed, this data will be routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, provided that they are no longer required for contract fulfillment or contract initiation and / or if we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his right to object in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his right to object in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 2 GDPR.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.