The facts about the game
- You will receive an interactive puzzle box with various puzzles.
- Age: 14+
- Players: 1-2
- Play time: 45-60 minutes.
- Can be solved again by other players.
- Can also be used as a sophisticated gift wrap.
Schrödinger’s cat is a thought experiment by the Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger which illustrates the problems of quantum mechanics in everyday objects. In this experiment, a cat and some poison are locked in a closed box.
Quantum mechanics says that after a while the cat will be both dead and alive. Unfortunately, Schrödinger completely forgot the cat because of his busy daily routine.
We are sure that the cat is still alive and we must save it.
WHAT IS MADE OF?
- It is made with love of birch wood and wood oil.
- It consists of 52 individual parts which are crafted with care by hand.
We wish you an unforgettable experience with the Cluebox!
Please note that due to the current situation with covid shipping to the USA and Canada might take 8-12 weeks or even more.
|Shipping weight:||2,95 Kg|
|Product weight:||2,85 Kg|