Cluebox ist NOT a usual "box of tricks" which can be solved in 10 minutes. Here are the advantages of your Cluebox at a glance:
60 - 90 minutes' adventure
and a unique experience that you will remember a long time afterwards.
72 individual parts
precisely cut from high quality birch wood using the finest laser technology.
100% puzzle fun
and your own little Escape Room that you can take to any event.
creative gift wrap
for a small gift like money or jewelry.
Facts about the game:
Type: an interactive box with various puzzles
Duration: 60-90 minutes
Secret space: 1 x 4,5 x 6 cm
Replayability: can be solved again by other players.
how to play
1. Start the puzzle adventure and solve the tasks one by one until you can look inside Davy Jones' Locker.
2. If you get stuck, our special web page mentioned in the Cluebox manual will help you out with hints.
3. At the end there will be a surprise and a possibility to eternalize your name on the Wall of Fame.
4. You can reassemble the cluebox after opening and let other people play.
London, 1720. Ian Kensington, captain of the British Engineering Forces, is responsible for the first successful recovery of a sunken ship. In the report to His Majesty King George I of England, Kensington mentions Davy Jones' locker for the first time. Despite it being a real artifact, he describes the locker in the context of a legend about the sea devil Davy Jones, who supposedly locks away the wandering souls of all sailors who lose their lives at the sea. It is told that on each sunken ship, he hides a replicate of the locker, promising to release all souls if someone manages to open the box. Since the first find, similar lockers were found in shipwrecks scattered around the world. Some of them are still kept in private collections, others in museums. However, nobody has been able to reveal their secret so far.
We are sure that you are the one, who will finally be able to open the locker and force Davy Jones to admit his defeat!
WE SAY: THANK YOU!
We hope you have fun with our puzzle game! We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the players who give us feedback and help us improve our games! Based on this feedback, we have created a list of Tips&Tricks that can help you get the most out of our Escape Room game:
1. If you want to try our 3D puzzle for the first time, we recommend starting with Cluebox Schrödinger's Cat. This quest puzzle takes less time. After that you can try out the Cluebox Davy Jones' Locker.
2. Escape room games are generally a great way to spend time with friends. Solve the box together - and be a hero team! Or take our mini Escape Room to a party and make a competition out of it! Who can open the box faster than you?
3. An escape room without escape? Don't worry! Our hints are designed in such a way that you first get the smaller hints and then the bigger ones. So you can decide for yourself how much help you need.
4. And last but not least, we are looking forward to your feedback! We appreciate your opinion, do not hestitate to contact us:
|Shipping weight:||0,45 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,40 Kg|