The facts about the game
- You will receive an interactive box with various puzzles.
- Age: 14+
- Players: 1-2
- Play time: 60-90 minutes.
- Can be solved again by other players.
- Can also be used as a sophisticated gift wrap.
London, 1720. Ian Kensington, captain of the British Engineering Forces, is responsible for the first successful recovery of a sunken ship. In the report to His Majesty King George I of England, Kensington mentions Davy Jones' locker for the first time.
Despite it being a real artifact, he describes the locker in the context of a legend about the sea devil Davy Jones, who supposedly locks away the wandering souls of all sailors who lose their lives at the sea. It is told that on each sunken ship, he hides a replicate of the locker, promising to release all souls if someone manages to open the box.
Since the first find, similar lockers were found in shipwrecks scattered around the world. Some of them are still kept in private collections, others in museums. However, nobody has been able to reveal their secret so far.
We are sure that you are the one, who will finally be able to open the locker and force Davy Jones to admit his defeat.
What is it made of?
- It is made with love of birch wood and wood oil.
- It consists of 72 individual parts which are crafted with care by hand.
We wish you an unforgettable experience with the Cluebox!
Available from Feb 2020
|Shipping weight:||0,45 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,40 Kg|