Content-Manager (m/f/d) full-time
Do you fancy an exciting job in the games industry? Do you like to work independently with flexible working hours in home office? Do you like short decision-making processes and goal-oriented work?
Then we have an offer for you!
We are a constantly growing game publisher and specialize in the production of escape and detective games. As a trendsetter on the market, we focus on creative and original ideas, which we implement in our products in a high-quality and sustainable way. We are an international team, and we need YOU to support us in content management and marketing.
- You are an open-minded person and everything that has to do with puzzles arouses your interest (Escape Rooms, brain games, detective games, etc).
- You are fluent in English and Russian. German is a big bonus but not an obligatory condition.
- You bring experience from the media and design sphere and have basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- You think and work customer-oriented, are friendly and communicative.
Your area of responsibility:
- You manage the process of marketing content creation and act as an intermediary between product developers, advertising managers, and graphic designers.
- You oversee content creation on social networks in cooperation with our SMM specialist.
- You keep track of all ongoing advertising campaigns and support the team in the development of new advertising campaigns.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we are looking forward to your application: