WE SAY: TAHNK YOU!
We hope you have a lot of fun while investigating! We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the players who give us feedback and help us improve our games!
Based on this feedback, we have created a list of Tips&Tricks that can help you get the most out of our detective game:
1. If you want to try our detective game for the first time, we recommend starting with Adlerstein. After that, the difficulty level increases from Antarctic Fatale to Stillsee and Kaifeng 982, so you can improve your detective skills step by step.
2. Use a pinboard to arrange the game material, to link connections and also to create an appropriate crime dinner atmosphere in your home. This evening you are the real detectives!
3. Let several persons cast an eye over the same documents / pieces of evidence. Unlike a mystery dinner, a detective game like Detective Stories can be played solo. But if you are already a team - use this to your advantage! Different players always notice different things!
4. Pay attention to every source of information - even the inconspicuous ones. Because everything can be important! Our detective game has no game instructions or predetermined order for the investigations. This is one of the main points that distinguishes our detective game from a usual exit game and crime dinner. Try to act like a detective - logical thinking and observation skills is all you need!
5. And last but not least - feel free to write us your feedback! We value your opinion and look forward to your feedback: